- We believe that there is one Living and True God who eternally exists in three Persons: The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, which are equal in power and glory. This triune created all, upholds all and governs all.
About Man and Salvation
- We believe that all men are sinners, by nature and choice, and are, therefore, under condemnation.
- We believe that God redeems us by His grace through faith in Christ. We believe that the blood Jesus shed on the cross has covered the sin of those who put their trust in Him.
- We believe that salvation is found in no other name, but that of Christ
- We believe that salvation does not come from our good deeds. It is a free gift that can never be earned or deserved.
- We believe that once a person is truly saved, that they are sealed with the Holy Spirit and are secure in Christ. We believe that once salvation has been given to you, it can not be lost or taken.
- We believe that those who have trusted Christ will reign with Him and inherit eternal blessing and that those who have not placed their trust in Him will reap eternal judgment.
- We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament are the Word of God, fully inspired and without error in the original manuscripts, and the infallible rule of faith and practice.
About the Church
- We believe that all who place their trust in Christ are immediately baptized by the Holy Spirit into the family of God, the Church, of which Christ is the head.
- We believe the church has both a universal expression, which is comprised of all those who believe in Christ as their Lord and Savior and a local expression, which is comprised of believers who are called together for the purpose of worshiping God and making disciples.
- We believe that the Lord’s supper or communion is open to all those who have put their faith in Jesus Christ and that it is a special time of reflection, repentance and rejoicing in God’s great love for us.
- We believe that water baptism is the immersion in water of those who have put their faith in Christ. We believe that water baptism is the command of our Lord Jesus Christ and is symbolic of the transformed life, as well as our belief in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus.
- We believe in the laying on of hands for the empowering of the Holy Spirit, the ordination of pastors and deacons, for receiving gifts of the Spirit and for healing and ministry.
- We believe the local church is governed by godly men called elders or pastors. The qualifications for these men are found in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and in Titus 1:6-9. The responsibilities of the elders are to teach and shepherd the flock of God.